Admin/Documentation Support Staff-Contracted Position Peoria IL, Collinsville, IL
This position will help support the Illinois Energy Efficiency Back Office Team with special emphasis in contract and document processing support, and overall administrative support for the entire Illinois Energy Efficiency department. Must be very detail-oriented, proactive, operate with a high degree of accuracy and flexibility, and be eager to learn. Required to provide basic administrative support including version control management, completion of supporting documentation, and tracking regulatory timelines. Must be willing to collaborate with all levels of the company, as well as external partners and suppliers to complete tasks.
- Manage Tracking sheet on all contract due dates
- Assist in tracking status of on-boarding of new vendors
- Facilitate organization and storage of Contract Documents
- Manage Contract and cyber-security related meetings and agendas
- Populate internal forms and documentation for management prior to submission
- Coordinate with Ameren departments such as Strategic Sourcing, Legal, and Digital to complete tasks associated with new contracts
- Support the sharing of documents and following up on status of internal approvals and document execution
- Provide support where needed for the creation or modification of Purchase Orders
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (with emphasis in Teams, Word and Excel) and Adobe Acrobat
- Ability to create a data retention procedure for consistency across the EE group
- Experience with Administrative support in a fast paced environment
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university preferred.
- Five or more years of relevant experience required (e.g., contract/document compliance/coordination, accounting support, paralegal, or high-level administrative support).
- Must be able to work well with others; develop strong relationships across the organization; coordinate deliverables across various internal and external groups; demonstrate strong attention to detail; and be well organized.
- May waive five-year experience requirement for candidates who have recently graduated from an accredited college or university with an Associate's or Bachelor's degree.
If you think this role sounds interesting and you have the required skills, we would really like to hear from you! Please e-mail AHartnett@ameren.com
More Opportunities View All