Apprentice / HVAC Installer Urbana, IL
Rose Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. in Urbana, IL is calling all talented, eager, and hardworking Apprentice / HVAC Installer to apply to join our amazing team full-time!
We are a local HVAC company that invests in our team and offers real opportunities for career growth. This apprentice installation position works Monday - Friday, 8am to 4:30pm and earns $17 - $19/hour, based on skills, experience, and performance. We provide our skilled trade installers great benefits and perks, including medical health care (100% paid for by the company) with dental and vision options, a 401(k) with 25% company match, paid vacation & holidays, work celebrations, opportunities for advancement, and annual salary increases.
ABOUT ROSE HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING
We are a third-generation, family-owned, and award-winning business that treats both our employees and customers as part of the family. Founded in 1962, with the sole aim of providing exceptional customer service at an affordable price, we have become a reputable residential and light commercial heating and cooling company, earning multiple awards along the way, including the prestigious Circle Of Champions and Medal of Excellence Awards, which now ranks our company in the TOP 20 Dealers out of over 46,000 in North America!
In order to get the job right every time and on time, we aim to hire and retain the best of the best. This is why we provide our team top pay, great benefits, and winning company culture.
As an Apprentice / HVAC Installer, you assist our experienced installation technicians out in the field as they perform quality heating and cooling installations for our residential and light commercial clients. If you can do this and meet the following requirements, apply today!
- 50 lbs.
- Have own basic hand tools and applicable knowledge of their function
- Able to use a tape measure
- Physical ability to perform the requirements of this entry-level installer position, including carrying Tech-savvy
- Willing to work overtime as needed, especially during the busy seasons (no weekends)
More Opportunities View All
- Business Program Manager Peoria, IL
- Data Operations Coordinator O’Fallon, IL
- Customer Care Specialist-Springfield, Decatur, Collinsville Champaign, IL
- Underground Specialist- Champaign, IL
- Experienced Installation Technician Champaign, IL
- Marketing Development Initiative Marketing Coordinator Alton, IL