Assembler/Industrial Pipe Fitter Helper
Assemblers need 1-2 years of Industrial experience in an industrial setting. An Industrial Pipe Fitter/Assembler will assist in the assembly, layout, installation and maintenance of pipe systems in an Industrial setting.
• Identify safety risks and the precautions required to eliminate those risks.
• Assist with preparation, fabrication, installation, and fitting of pipe to specifications.
• Assist with the installation of hangars, supports, flanges inside piping system according to plans and applicable specifications.
• Assist with the testing to ensure the quality of the pipe and the piping systems.
• Assist with hoisting loads using slings, chains, shackles, hooks, cables, and other rigging equipment.
• Must have experience (2 years) on an industrial construction project.
• Must have some basic hand tools experience
• Former Industrial Construction Experience.
• Former experience as a pipe fitter helper.
• Formal/technical education 2 years.
•Good problem-solving abilities.
• Good aptitude and manual dexterity.
• Good reading comprehension.
• Ability to work with others - team player.
• Ability to work independently - minimal supervision.
• Good communication skills with co-workers and supervisors.
• Commitment to BHI Energy values and safety rules and regulations.
More Opportunities View All