Assessor/ Installer Champaign, IL
Conduct energy assessments in manufactured homes to identify various lighting, water savings, HVAC, air sealing and insulation improvement opportunities. Perform installation of energy efficiency improvements. Conduct health and safety and mobile home belly wrap inspections as needed.
- Performs job site assessments to verify measures to be installed.
- Installs energy efficiency measures to established quality standards.
- Identifies tools and materials necessary for completion of the job.
- Performs all assigned installation tasks.
- Provides excellent customer service.
- Follows all company safety policies and procedures.
- Accurately inputs data in formats to support data analysis and program report functions.
- Dresses in approved apparel including proper footwear, long pants, and identifying contractor shirt and badge.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Pass background and drug screen.
- Must have a good driving record and valid driver’s license.
- Strong customer services skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate program concepts.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment providing and taking direction.
- Computer proficiency.
- Local or regional travel required on a daily basis.
- Flexibility in schedule required.
- Employee will be required to climb 6-ft to 10-ft ladders to access work.
- Employee may be required to drive 6 hours one way to job site.
- Employee will be required to work with power tools and operate equipment.
- Employee may need to lift up to 50lbs and requires full range of motion.
- Employee will be required to crawl in confined spaces.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of organization.
- Ability to detect and solve project issues.
- Strong attention to detail and advanced computer literacy.
- High level of professionalism.
More Opportunities View All