Business Marketing Coordinator – Southern Region Peoria, IL
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
The Business Marketing Coordinator will work with Public Sector Associations, Trade and Service Organizations, Not-for-Profits, Small Business groups, Chambers of Commerce and industry specialists throughout the Ameren Illinois Service Territory promoting the Ameren Illinois Energy Efficiency Program.
· Assist in the development and implementation of a marketing plan to create awareness and engage public sector customers in the Ameren Illinois Energy Efficiency Program.
· Convene meetings with local municipalities, cities, counties, trade associations, park districts, public schools, fire protection districts and any other public sector entities as needed.
· Work closely with the Public Sector Energy Advisor to ensure all public sector marketing collateral needs are met.
· Develop and maintain strong, positive relationships with Federal, State, and local agencies and associations.
· Represent The Ameren Illinois Energy Efficiency Program as an exhibitor at events.
· Conduct research into new opportunities to increase customer brand awareness.
· Provide monthly activity reports.
· Attend all business meetings and conference calls as needed.
· Perform other related duties or those established by Leidos.
· 50 % travel
Basic knowledge of energy efficiency.
· Organizational skills a must
· Multitasking - ability to manage several events, projects and meetings.
· Knowledge of a variety of computer tracking and analysis systems like Salesforce and Wrike, etc.
· Requires high school diploma or equivalent and 2 – 4 years of prior relevant experience.
· Presentation Skills – present to groups from 2 to 200.
· Ability to direct projects such as energy efficiency collateral, magazine and newsletter ads, articles, banners, success stories for customer and various member organizations through marketing creative process.
· Trade Show organization and management.
· Event planning
· Professional relationship skills – building, developing and retaining.
BS in Marketing, Communications or Sustainability.
· Position based in Springfield or Collinsville area.
More Opportunities View All