Commercial Plumbing Project Manager - Springfield, IL
Capitol Group, Inc. is seeking a Project Estimator who will contribute to the success of our company. This position is primarily responsible for increasing sales and customer satisfaction by providing customers with commercial plumbing and PVF quotations.
Essential Job Responsibilities
1. Responsible for quotation of all commercial fixture projects in the market.
2. Evaluate which products to quote on projects depending on specifications.
3. Responds to customer inquiries regarding product selection, placement of orders, requests for pricing and quotations, scheduling deliveries and installations, addressing complaints, and providing customer follow-ups.
4. Collaborate with customers for final buy pricing, collaborate with vendors for final cost pricing, and manage shipment for the project.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $20.00 per hour
US work authorization (Preferred)
- Bachelor's degree.
- Knowledge of commercial plumbing and PVF.
- estimation/quotations: 2 years (Preferred)
- plumbing and PVF: 2 years (Preferred)
More Opportunities View All