Commercial Refrigeration & Cooking Technician Trainee Jacksonville, Peoria, IL.
Field Service Technician Trainee responsible for troubleshooting, diagnosing, and repairing commercial HVAC and refrigeration equipment at our customer locations. Provides preventative maintenance (PM) inspections and responds to emergency service calls on equipment including coolers, freezers, HVAC equipment, ovens, fryers, steamers, warmers, and dish cleaning equipment. Must be excited about a dynamic environment where every day is different and your reputation for technical knowledge and customer excellence sets you apart.
- Nights required
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair, refrigeration, HVAC, and cooking equipment.
- Complete service calls in a timely manner, treating customers and employees with respect, courtesy and professionalism.
- Communicate effectively with customers, manager, dispatcher, and sales.
- Participate in normal rotation of after-hours and weekend standby duty.
- Identify new customers and additional opportunities within existing accounts.
- Maintain Service Vehicle
- Order Parts and Complete Required Paperwork
- Attend Training Sessions
- Other Duties as Assigned
- Two years of HVAC and refrigeration equipment service (or related military) experience
- Strong electrical, electronic, and mechanical skills
- Extremely strong customer communication skills
- 100% dedication to working hard, being on time, and staying organized.
- Pass Drug Screen and Background Check
- Maintain a Valid Driver License with a good driving record.
More Opportunities View All