Customer Care Manager- Collinsville IL
Responsible for driving results through others. He/she will accomplish this through ensuring KPI’s are properly communicated and reached through coaching and development. Supports and fully implements the company’s management, purpose, mission, and values.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTION
1. To ensure each customer has a remarkable experience.
2. Oversees the team’s scheduling of production installation, ensuring that customers are communicated with properly and crews are set up for success.
3. Ensures that crews are scheduled to their budget capacity.
4. Ensures that canceled installations are quickly replaced with another installation to ensure the company meets weekly revenue goals.
5. Ensures the team meets or exceeds KPI goals and objectives. Creates and implements action plans when KPI improvements are needed.
6. Performs regular call monitoring and provides feedback with a balance of coaching, recognition and accountability.
7. Takes ownership of customer escalations, ensures timely communication, and does what is necessary to resolve the issue and WOW the customer.
8. Disciplines and/or de-hires staff when necessary.
9. Ongoing development, coaching and training of team members.
10. Creates and implements action plans for daily/weekly/yearly goals.
11. Regular, reliable on-site attendance.
NECESSARY KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND OTHER CHARACTERISTICS
1. Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
2. Skill in operating a personal computer and programs.
3. Skill in verbal communication.
4. Ability to understand, speak, read, and write English.
5. Ability to handle a variety of tasks.
6. Ability to perform accurate data entry.
7. Possess talent and personal traits
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
1. High school diploma or GED preferred;
2. 2+ years of experience in customer service management; or,
3. A combination of education and experience that illustrates a proven track record in this field.
More Opportunities View All