Customer Care Representative- Collinsville IL
Responsible for coordinating, organizing, and executing a remarkable experience for all scheduled customer installations. This position is the primary contact with our customers, potential customers and other parties for scheduled installations and follow up. Supports the company’s management, purpose, mission, and values.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Ensures each customer has a remarkable experience.
2. Coordinates and ensures all paperwork, data entry, and correspondence regarding leads and sold jobs is accurate, timely, and completed per company procedure.
3. Meets or exceeds KPI expectations set out by the department Manager.
4. Serves as the point of contact for customers, including answering questions, scheduling, and confirming installations, providing pre-installation information, assuring quality, solving problems, etc.
5. Works with production team to ensure they have what they need to be successful at their installations, including accurate and timely communication about job details, coordinating utility locates, preparing any special needs of an installation etc.
6. Provides tactical support to the company’s departments.
7. Regular, reliable on-site attendance.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Skill in operating a personal computer and programs.
- Skill in verbal communication.
- Ability to understand, speak, read, and write English.
- Ability to handle a variety of tasks.
- Ability to perform accurate data entry.
- Possess talent and personal traits:
- Communication ● Motivation
- Customer Focus ● Planning & Organization
- Detail-Oriented ● Self-Management
- Diplomacy & Tact ● Stress Management
- Empathetic Outlook ● Teamwork
- Interpersonal Skills
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or GED preferred;
- 1+ years of experience in customer service; or,
- A combination of education and experience that illustrates a proven track record in this field.
More Opportunities View All