Customer Sales Associate- Champaign, IL
Trane in Champaign, IL is hiring a Customer Sales Associate for our Residential Parts & Supply Store! As a Customer Sales Associate, you will be a trusted advisor to customers who visit our Trane Supply stores by resolving parts or equipment issues, delivering quality parts and solutions offerings, processing customer orders and responding to their inquiries.
- Engages with both counter customers and phone customers to fully identify needs, respond to inquiries or questions, and offer timely quality solutions to their HVAC Parts & Supply needs.
- Maintains current knowledge of Trane products, offerings and promotions in order to partner with customers and grow sales by identifying related products or add on extensions needs; present to customers in person and on the phone.
- Executes quote and order management processes with high level of accuracy to expedite the fulfillment process and ensure customer satisfaction and timely delivery – entering quotes and invoices and follow through on fulfillment.
- Assists with warehouse/inventory management work as needed – cycle counts, back orders, PO receipts, transfers, shipping & receiving, store stocking, inventory control & bin location. Occasionally operate a forklift and lifting up to 50lbs.
- May assist with customer deliveries
- On call rotation for afterhours/weekend
- GED or High School Diploma required
- Experience in a fast-paced, customer focused environment with a focus on customer service, continuous improvement and safety.
- Minimum of 2 years of inside sales, retail, or related experience; HVAC sales/knowledge and a mechanical aptitude is beneficial
- Proven experience in building customer relationships and maintaining professional customer service even in challenging situations.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license for a minimum of 12 months, with no major or frequent traffic violations included, but not limited to:
- DUI, Hit & Run, License Suspension, Reckless/Careless Driving or multiple smaller infractions or preventable collisions in the previous 3 years.
More Opportunities View All