Data Processing and Analysis Manager
Leidos is a Fortune 500™ company aimed at embracing and solving some of the world’s most pressing challenges. Through science and technology, Leidos makes the world safer, healthier and more efficient. Our Civil Group offers an array of exciting career opportunities for the best IT, energy, logistics and engineering professionals.
Leidos is a premier national engineering-based management consulting firm. We are seeking an experienced and motivated candidate to join our team in Peoria, IL as a Data Processing and Analysis Manager.
The Data Processing and Analysis Manager will work with group of cross discipline staff and team members to optimize the processing of applications for the energy efficiency program. The position will involve indirect management of subcontractors entering data into the energy efficiency program database and coordination of a group of internal staff to also oversee their work and optimize their processes. This position will assist in the implementation and expansion of the midstream energy efficiency initiatives at the utility client. This will include daily oversight of the Data Team and work on process flow optimization, development and quality assurance of logic flow analysis models, and data quality assurance within the team. This position will be in charge of forecasting different pieces of incentive/rebate budget funds and energy savings for the energy efficiency program. The position will oversee the development of application forms and integration of those into the IT/database system and will require gaining the understanding of the technical aspects of energy efficiency savings and calculations. This will entail developing solutions to technical problems that require depth of technical knowledge. Managing technical goals and reporting of data directly to the client and subcontractors will be required within this position. This position will be responsible for ensuring that incentives and applications are in compliance with regulatory guidelines pertaining to energy efficiency legislation.
On a daily basis, the position will track and report on program activities, implement load leveling across initiatives, develop data entry processes to support new initiatives, and coordinate associated training. The position will also be responsible for ensuring check batch and invoicing procedures operate reliably and within expected time frames. It will include running reports within the database and creating processes that ensure a high level of accuracy balanced with a high level of expediency. The position will need to work on continual improvement identify that will deliver enhancements in reporting and tracking of program operations that will drive productivity or improve program management capabilities. The position will need to be available to answer data questions and provide team guidance throughout the workday and occasionally after hours as needed by the client. It will also be responsible for overseeing the general accuracy of information entered into the database to ensure that it meet client specifications/quality. This position will act as point person for delivering all key process, troubleshooting, or data processing enhancements. The position will develop and implement plan for any necessary training needs, process changes, pre-invoice processing, and reporting capabilities that come as a result of program changes.
- Bachelor’s degree with 2+ years’ experience. High school diploma with additional years’ experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Outlook, and Excel.
- Must have experience with management of technical data, possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, and demonstrate a strong attention to detail.
- Must be detail oriented with the ability to handle multiple tasks and assist all team members and subcontractors in the delivery of multiple energy efficiency programs.
- Must have team management experience and work well under deadlines and changes.
- Must be able to deliver create solutions within numerical report management and be able to pick out anomalies and check for data consistency.
- Strong understanding of finance and accounting practices.
- Experience in scientific, engineering, or technical industries or education that show ability to quickly adapt and understand technical issues.
- Experience with Salesforce software
Yes, 10% of the time
More Opportunities View All