Dispatcher / Customer Service Representative Collinsville, IL
Want to work for a company that has been honored as one of the Best Places to Work in IL (and as one of the Top Places to Work in the STL Area)? How about a company that has won these awards 7 years in a row?
Tiger Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning, and Electrical Services is looking to hire a full-time Dispatcher/Customer Service Representative for our Collinsville, IL location.
We know we wouldn't be where we are without our team and value our employees above everything else. This is why we offer competitive pay and a fantastic benefits package.
Our Dispatcher/Customer Service Representative will earn a competitive salary and receive excellent benefits which include:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance (for dependents, too!)
- Up to 4 weeks of paid time off
- 6 paid holidays (7 including the PAID DAY OFF we give all of our employees for their birthday!)
- Sick pay
- Life insurance
- A generous retirement option
As a Dispatcher / Customer Service Representative, you arrive each day ready to ensure that our clients are being heard and receiving the best customer service possible. You work hard to ensure maximum scheduling efficiency without compromising client satisfaction. Your warmth and professionalism come through over the phone. And, the good rapport you create with customers is one of the reasons that they like doing business with us.
First and foremost, you act as a dispatcher. You receive incoming client calls and dispatch service calls to field technicians. With attention to detail, you schedule calls to provide prompt, convenient service, as well as maximize our field technicians' time and mileage. You communicate effectively with crew members, department managers, and customers. Using satellite tracking, you help manage our fleet of trucks.
You keep the service management system updated with complete notes and current statuses. As needed, you call customers to schedule maintenance appointments. Additionally, you perform basic office duties. You enjoy interacting with our clients and technicians and love keeping busy with a variety of tasks. You feel great about ensuring that our clients are satisfied, all parties are well-informed, and everything runs smoothly!
This is an entry-level position where there is always the possibility of advancement. We provide training to ensure the success of your new role.
The schedule is 32-40 hours per week. You would need to have availability for possible scheduling on Mondays - Fridays until 8:00 PM (closing shift), on Saturdays between 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM, and on Sundays between 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM. You will not be scheduled both weekend days and/or every weekend
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Great phone skills
- Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work some weekends and shifts that end as late as 8:00 pm
- Dispatching and or scheduling coordinating experience is a plus
- High school diploma or equivalent
More Opportunities View All
- Business Program Manager Peoria, IL
- Data Operations Coordinator O’Fallon, IL
- Customer Care Specialist-Springfield, Decatur, Collinsville Champaign, IL
- Underground Specialist- Champaign, IL
- Experienced Installation Technician Champaign, IL
- Marketing Development Initiative Marketing Coordinator Alton, IL