Energy Efficiency Program Assistant Peoria, IL
At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers’ success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainably. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business.
If this sounds like the kind of environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
The Energy Efficiency Program Assistant makes a direct impact on the overall programmatic goals for Ameren Illinois. This position is a trusted and reliable resource for the program, ensuring data quality to enable Ameren customer’s energy efficiency incentives and helping to find ways to improve comfort, manage usage, and reduce cost. Duties to be performed include, but not limited to review and process energy efficiency paperwork, accurately enter data into spreadsheets and database programs, track and report program activities, conduct office administrative tasks, and manage incoming workflow. Individual must be flexible team player with the ability to handle multiple tasks and assist all team members in the delivery of multiple energy efficiency programs.
This is a trusted source to the program’s business operations and activities. This position will report to the MDI Project Manager and perform an extensive array of administrative/operational tasks along with providing support to all departments of the Energy Efficiency Portfolio.
Location: This position will require the ability to commute weekly to our Peoria, Illinois office. Candidate would need to be located within commuting distance of Peoria, Illinois.
- Organize meetings for the department and take notes for distribution.
- Manage and track deliverables related to the program in a timely manner.
- Assist with processing applications and verifying customer eligibility.
- Assist with calling customers, application entry and cleanup as necessary.
- Provide general administrative support including mailing, scanning, faxing, printing, and copying.
- Reserve conference rooms and schedule conference calls
- Perform general clerical support dependent on division and assist with ad-hoc requests of this nature as needed.
- Complete data entry within the EE Program database and create reports for distribution.
- Ability to assist Leidos team members with entry-level tasks and ensure their completion.
- Coordinate with EE Program partners as needed with direction from team management.
- High school diploma with one plus (1+) years' professional experience
- Eager to learn and adapt in a changing environment.
- Knowledge in MS Office, specifically Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Ability to consistently learn, contribute, and adapt in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage work time efficiently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to commute to the office weekly and as needed.
More Opportunities View All