Energy Efficiency Program Support -Contracted Position Peoria, IL & Collinsville IL
This position will help support the Operations Team specific to the Business and Residential initiatives. Must be very detail-oriented and operate with a high degree of accuracy. Must be willing to collaborate with all levels of the company, as well as external partners and suppliers to complete tasks
Key responsibilities include:
- Support the performance of contractors responsible for the implementation and operation of energy efficiency and demand response programs.
- Support the coordination of internal and external resources (subcontractors and vendors) committed to successful program execution.
- Review and approve vendor invoices. Manage contract compliance. Coordinate accounting activities with Corporate Accounting
- Maintain an appropriate positive and mutually beneficial business relationship with business, professional groups, and industry allies in support of Ameren Illinois’ energy efficiency objectives.
- Assist in the development and execution of marketing, sales and program implementation strategies that increase customer satisfaction and motivate customers to implement energy efficiency and demand response projects.
- Support internal and external program communication and outreach needs.
- Track program metrics. Prepare status reports to accurately monitor progress against program objectives, timelines, budgets and goals.
- Support the development, implementation and tracking of project management timelines and tasks as directed
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university preferred.
- Five or more years of relevant experience required.
- Must be able to work well with others; develop strong relationships across the organization; coordinate deliverables across various internal and external groups; demonstrate strong attention to detail; and be well organized.
- May waive five-year experience requirement for candidates who have recently graduated from an accredited college or university with an Associate's or Bachelor's degree.
If you think this role sounds interesting and you have the required skills, we would really like to hear from you! Please e-mail AHartnett@ameren.com
More Opportunities View All