Energy Efficiency QC Technical Lead Peoria, IL & Springfield, IL
Leidos is seeking a full time Energy Efficiency Quality Control Technical Lead for its Business Program. This is a strategically important position that will have a large impact on an already successful organization that provides energy program design, implementation, and consulting. This position will provide technical expertise and assistance in the design and curation of processes and procedures related to quality assurance of energy efficiency related work. It will diagnose and provide recommended solutions to situations as they arise or will arise related to site-based weatherization and energy saving work. The successful candidate may also be responsible for some day-to-day oversight and leadership to field staff, subcontractors, and contractors while improving overall productivity and quality.
Location: (Telecommute/Home office): St Louis MO / Peoria, IL / Springfield, IL flexible. This position offers the flexibility to work from home but must live within the Ameren Illinois service territory as she/he will need to perform work duties in that area with travel up to 50% of the time.
· Work closely with the Business Energy Efficiency Program Manager to use quality methodology in support of program energy saving goals and to provide a highly desirable program for Ameren Illinois and their customers
· Deliver weekly, monthly, and quarterly activity reports and track progress towards individual and program goals
· Work closely with inspectors in all aspects of program guidelines to ensure the energy efficiency and weatherization measures are installed safely, accurately, completely and in a timely manner
· Inspect and ensure work performed is installed per program policy
· Analyze report results to determine trends and utilize that analysis to work towards proactive quality control
· Assist with continuous internal process improvement and documentation
· Consistently maintain positive customer relationships, develop and deliver effective presentations
· Knowledge of safe work practices to ensure the job site and personnel maintain compliance with the same
· Must be highly motivated, well organized, self-starting, have strong written and verbal communication skills, and work well in a team setting
· Willingness to learn, grow and expand capabilities
· Perform other duties and ad-hoc responsibilities as assigned
· Reports to the Portfolio Quality Assurance Manager
· Bachelor’s degree (QA, Business, Engineering, or related) with 2+ year of experience. High School diploma with additional related experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
· Working knowledge of Energy Efficiency programs desirable
· Strong communication and problem-solving skills
· 50% travel may be required
· Microsoft Office proficiency; Teams, Excel, Access knowledge
· Salesforce software proficiency
· Valid driver’s license and ability to perform field verification of pre and post installation of energy efficiency measures
More Opportunities View All