Energy Efficiency Technician/Admin Peoria, IL
Leidos is a Fortune 500™ company aimed at embracing and solving some of the world’s most pressing challenges. Through science and technology, Leidos makes the world safer, healthier and more efficient. Our Civil Group offers an array of exciting career opportunities for the best IT, energy, logistics and engineering professionals.
Leidos is a premier national engineering-based management consulting firm. We are seeking a highly motivated candidate to join our team in Peoria, Illinois or St Louis, Missouri as an Energy Efficiency Technician/Admin. The position is ideal for a person with technical work experience.
The position will be responsible for:
- Reviewing energy efficiency incentive applications for Ameren Illinois electric and natural gas business customers.
- Communicating technical issues within the project team while working closely with contractors, suppliers, architects, project engineers and Ameren customers.
- Running and reviewing reports within a database.
- Tracking project deadlines and following up with the project team.
- High School diploma with 2+ years of experience.
- Must be able to run numerical reports and be able to pick out anomalies and check for data consistency.
- Must be able to work cooperatively and conscientiously on a team with both technical and non-technical members.
- Must have well developed communication skills and be able to express thoughts and ideas clearly and concisely in both verbal and written format.
- Must be well organized, able to conduct project tracking and capable of multitasking several complex and diverse responsibilities.
- Must have strong planning and time management skills, with demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and make unanticipated changes to production deliverables.
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills.
- Positive, patient and friendly attitude
- Basic knowledge of the operation of energy consuming systems within the commercial and/or industrial markets (HVAC, lighting, energy management systems, process steam, etc.).
- CEM or LEED certification is a plus.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products, especially Excel
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software
- Understanding of utility-offered products or services
More Opportunities View All