Energy Services Engineer Springfield, IL
We are looking for a multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude. basic understanding of HVAC systems. Excellent computer skills and able/willing to learn new software tools. You will be working on a Windows PC daily utilizing Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Perform engineering calculations on HVAC systems for energy efficiency projects.
- Perform site visits to research and development of projects.
- Assist in feasibility studies that are being performed.
- Assist in developing and implement new Energy Service Agreements/Measurement and Verification for customers.
- Assist in proposals with incentives and ROIs for projects.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient with Desktop PC, Microsoft Office Suite, and energy software’s.
College coursework is preferred or equal field experience. Certified Energy Manager (CEM) preferred
Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
More Opportunities View All
- Business Program Manager Peoria, IL
- Data Operations Coordinator O’Fallon, IL
- Customer Care Specialist-Springfield, Decatur, Collinsville Champaign, IL
- Underground Specialist- Champaign, IL
- Experienced Installation Technician Champaign, IL
- Marketing Development Initiative Marketing Coordinator Alton, IL