Entry-Level HVAC Apprentice Champaign, IL
ABC Heating & Air Conditioning is currently hiring for a full-time Entry-level HVAC Apprentice to assist with service and installation jobs while learning the HVAC trade themselves in the Champaign, IL area. This apprentice position earns a competitive wage of $13 - $15 per hour.
In addition to competitive pay and our work-friendly culture, we offer our Entry-level HVAC Apprentices the following benefits:
- A company matching 401(k) plan
- Health insurance
- Performance bonuses
- Sales spiffs
- Company vehicle
This full-time position typically works from 8:00 am - 4:30 pm.
As an Entry-level HVAC Apprentice, you play a key role in our operations! We need workers in all areas of service to keep up with the demand of our customers. You assist with many jobs and begin learning the trade yourself. Helping our skilled technicians, you work on service and installation jobs, eventually grow into these positions yourself. You keep your workspace clean, follow directions well, learn as much as you can, and help whenever you are needed. You feel good about using your skills to help our techs and satisfy our customers!
ABOUT ABC HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING
We are a family-owned company that has been serving our community with honest and fair heating and cooling solutions since 1971. Creating lifelong customers is our ultimate goal. We strive to create trusting relationships which keep our customers coming back for more for years to come.
Along with lifelong customers, we also like to maintain lifelong employees. Maintaining an open atmosphere and collaborative culture helps each person on our team do their best and inspires them to make a home here with us. Working in the skilled trade industry is something we love, and if you're a like-minded individual, we have a spot waiting for you on our team.
OUR IDEAL ENTRY-LEVEL HVAC APPRENTICE
- Self-motivated--You see what needs to be done and get right to it.
- Customer service skills--Meeting the customers' needs is what it's all about, and you do it with ease.
- Reliable--We know that our customers and our business are in good hands with you on our team.
- Problem-solver--You think outside the box to arrive at effective solutions.
- Professional--No matter the situation, you present yourself and our business in a positive, professional way.
- Ability to pass a drug test and a physical
- Valid driver's license
More Opportunities View All