Entry Level HVAC Technician- Urbana IL
Rose Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. of Urbana, IL is currently hiring for a positive and service-oriented Entry-Level HVAC Technician to provide exceptional customer service while troubleshooting, diagnosing, servicing, repairing, and performing maintenance on residential and light commercial heating and cooling systems within Champaign, Douglas, and Vermilion Counties. This service tech works Monday - Friday, 8am to 4:30pm, as well as an on-call rotation until 10pm at the latest, and earns $20-$25/hour, based on skills, experience, and performance.
We also provide our skilled trade team with a generous bonus and spiff program, paid training, a phone, new vehicles to take home, and job-specific tools to supplement our service techs' own basic hand tools.
- Have own basic hand tools
- A valid driver's license and good driving record
- Ability to pass a drug test and background check
- Willing to work overtime as needed, especially during the busy seasons
- Physical ability to perform the requirements of this skilled trade position, including lift 50 lbs and working from ladders
- High school diploma or equivalent is preferred.
- HVAC Tech School Certificate is a plus!
- EPA and/or NATE Certified is ideal!
More Opportunities View All