Entry-Level HVAC Technician / Maintenance Technician Hamel, IL
- Ernst Heating & Cooling is currently hiring for a full-time Entry-level HVAC Technician / Maintenance Technician to help maintain residential heating and cooling systems in the Hamel, IL area. This position earns a competitive salary of $30,000 - $45,000/year, depending on skill and experience.
This full-time position typically works five 8-hour days or four 10-hour days.
As an Entry-level HVAC Technician / Maintenance Technician, you assist our customers by maintaining residential heating and cooling systems. Your goal is to address small issues before they progress into bigger problems. With great attention to detail, you ensure systems are operating efficiently by performing tune-ups and inspections. You are proactive in cleaning components, taking electrical readings, making adjustments, and noting observations. Additionally, you educate customers on the right products and Services for them while establishing good customer rapport. You enjoy being hands-on and advancing in an essential industry.
ABOUT ERNST HEATING & COOLING
In the past 70 years, Ernst has grown to be a true staple in Edwardsville, IL. We meet one-on-one to consult with homeowners about upgrading their current systems to high-efficiency systems, to diagnose comfort issues in homes, and recommend solutions. We offer
emergency services, precision tune-ups, and retro-fit installations. Our industry-leading team has a true focus on customer satisfaction and is proud to accurately diagnose whole-home system issues and openly communicate comfort solutions with customers.
After being in the business as long as we have, we know what it takes to not only provide the comfort of our customers but our team members as well! In addition to a competitive earning potential and fantastic benefits, we offer continual technical training and a work-family worth bragging about!
- Excellent communicator - can effectively communicate with customers and coworkers
- Interpersonal - can easily build a good rapport with customers
- Reliable - someone who customers and coworkers can depend on
- Enjoy communicating with and advising customers
- Mechanically inclined
- Physical ability to lift up to 50 lbs. and work from heights or small crawl spaces
- Ability to pass a background check and drug test upon hire
- Valid driver's license and a good driving record
More Opportunities View All