Entry Level Installer / HVAC Apprentice Urbana, IL
Rose Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. of Urbana, IL is currently hiring for an eager and hardworking full-time Entry Level Installer / HVAC Apprentice to assist our experienced installation technicians out in the field as they perform quality heating and cooling installations for our residential and light commercial clients in the Champaign, Douglas, and Vermilion Counties area. This HVAC apprentice position works a Monday - Friday, 8am to 4:30pm and earns $17 - $19/hour, based on skills, experience, and performance. We are local industry leaders and believe that hard work can also be fun.
ABOUT ROSE HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING
We are a third-generation, family-owned, and award-winning business that treats both our employees and customers like part of the family. Founded in 1962, with the sole aim of providing exceptional customer service at an affordable price, we have become a reputable residential and light commercial heating and cooling company, earning multiple awards along the way, including the prestigious Circle Of Champions and Medal of Excellence Awards, which now ranks our company in the TOP 20 Dealers out of over 46,000 in North America!
In order to get the job right every time and on time, we aim to hire and retain the best of the best. Which is why we provide our team top pay, great benefits, and a winning company culture.
OUR IDEAL ENTRY LEVEL INSTALLER / HVAC APPRENTICE
- Optimistic - have an honest and positive approach to work
- People person - enjoy interacting with a variety of people in a courteous manner
- Team player - get along well with others and have a true understanding of teamwork
- Career-minded - looking for more than a job; have a desire to continuously learn and improve
- Reliable - shows up to work on time with a productive mentality
- Physical ability to perform the requirements of this entry-level installer position, including carrying 50 lbs.
- Have own basic hand tools and applicable knowledge of their function
- Able to use a tape measure
- Willing to work overtime as needed, especially during the busy seasons (no weekends)
More Opportunities View All