Entry Level Software Engineer
Revature is an industry leader in technology talent development and one of the largest employers of entry-level technology professionals in the United States. Revature takes people of all majors and technical abilities, pays them to learn the latest in-demand technologies, then provides on-site job placement at any one of our Fortune 500, systems integrators, or government contractor clients.
Revature is actively hiring and has experienced a spike in demand during the current crisis. Named one of the “Top 15 Companies that Hire in 15 Days or Less” by Glassdoor, we provide you with the skills you need to succeed and the opportunity to put them to use. After a virtual 10-12 week paid training experience, you’ll gain the skills you need along with certifications and be placed in a role with one of our industry leading clients
- Participate in an employer-paid virtual 10-12 week training
- Design, develop, and install software solutions
- Build applications, innovate and perform software compliance
What We Are Looking For
- College degree (Associates or Bachelors)
- Strong desire to learn to code – No prior professional experience required.
- A natural problem solver
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Willing to relocate anywhere in the US – Relocation assistance provided
- Must be authorized to work in the US (US Citizen or Green Card holder)
- Willingness to commit to a role for a minimum of 2 years
More Opportunities View All