Equipment and Supply Account Manager- Champaign IL
Trane in Champaign, IL is hiring for an Equipment and Supply Account Manager to join our team. In this role you will be responsible for all functions related to developing and maintaining equipment and/or parts customer relationships to ensure maximum revenues through account penetration. This includes finding, generating and developing new customers and retaining current customers in order to sell the company’s products to end-users.
- Generate budgeted sales; manage mix and pricing to achieve margin goals and grow market share in assigned territory
- Develop and execute an account specific business plan to identify the long term, mutual support requirements required to facilitate a strong, profitable, and successful partnership.
- Build relationships with utilities, builders, and industry associations. Expand light commercial market penetration.
- Identify customer problems and/or needs, and create a dynamic action plan designed to meet them.
- Travel to customer job sites is required, which may include outdoor work and/or work in mechanical/equipment rooms. During the site visits, the employee may be exposed to variable weather conditions; moving mechanical parts; heights, and other variable environmental conditions based on location.
- Daily territory travel required with some overnight travel as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 3 years successful experience in Business Development and Sales. HVAC or related industry is preferred.
- Knowledge of HVAC products/parts and HVAC systems applications is preferred. CRM/SalesForce experience is preferred.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license for a minimum of 12 months, with no major or frequent traffic violations included, but not limited to: DUI in the previous 5 years; Hit & Run, License Suspension, Reckless/Careless Driving or multiple smaller infractions or preventable collisions in the previous 3 years.
More Opportunities View All