MB Heating and Cooling is Springfield's expert heating and cooling company, offering furnace and air conditioning services to our local communities. We pride ourselves on hiring the best in the industry to meet the high quality expectations we set for our customers.
We know the importance and the value of our employees and we vow to treat all our employees fairly, provide continued training so they can improve and maintain high standards of performance, and upward mobility. We are looking for Experienced Electrician to join our team!
Job summary: Install, assemble, troubleshoot, and maintain electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures per NEC and local codes. Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, generators and other components. Install solar panels and residential wind turbines. Plan layouts and installations. Read blue prints and complete panel changes. Write customer orders and sales contracts / invoices. Collect payments and complete work orders if necessary.
Pay Scale: Up to $30 DOE + Benefits
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Vacation & Holidays, Company Vehicle, Phone, Tablet, Uniform, Tool Program, Training Opportunities
- Valid driver's license and insurable driving record
- Must pass background screens & drug test
- 3+ years' experience
- Completion of trade school is preferred
- Springfield electrician license or obtain within 1 year of hire
- Be able to read blueprints and complete panel changes
- Be able to stand, kneel, crouch, work in the attic and climb ladder
- High risk of electrical shock
- Extreme weather conditions
- Excessive precarious conditions
More Opportunities View All