Experienced HVAC Installer
MB Heating and Cooling is Springfield's expert heating and cooling company, offering furnace and air conditioning services to our local communities. We pride ourselves on hiring the best in the industry to meet the high quality expectations we set for our customers.
Currently we're looking for an experienced HVAC Installer to join our team! This is a great opportunity for anyone interested in a long term career position with a company, which is more like family!
Work Hours: 40+ hours per week, 4 days working week (10 hours per day), some overtime may be required occasionally
Pay Scale: Up to $35 per hour + Benefits
Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, paid vacation and time off, 401k, company vehicle, uniform, phone
Position Summary: To install heating and air conditioning systems to company standards providing the customer with a high quality experience. Supervise the work of other installers maintaining high quality and timely job performance
- Must pass drug and background screens
- Valid driver's license and insurable driving record
- 5+ years of install experience
- EPA certified
- NATE install certified or obtain within 1 year of hire
- Proficient in all HVAC functional design and installation of ductwork systems
- Proficient understanding of refrigerant, gas and electric furnaces, heat pumps, troubleshooting and installation of all residential and commercial systems
- Understand and apply all codes for residential and commercial
- Exceptional Safety knowledge of tools, testing devices and surroundings.
- General knowledge in all HVAC low voltage systems
- Ability to test and balance systems
- Ability to train and supervise others
More Opportunities View All