Experienced Plumbing Installer Springfield, IL
Tiger Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning, & Electrical Services of Springfield, IL is seeking to hire a full-time Residential Service Plumbing Installer!
Are you willing to do whatever it takes to make our customers happy? Do you enjoy working with a team? Do you have excellent communication skills? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment? Are you well-organized and punctual? Can you multitask? Are you proud of your hard work? If so, you're the Plumbing Installer that we're looking for!
ABOUT TIGER PLUMBING, HEATING, AIR CONDITIONING, & ELECTRICAL SERVICES
Tiger Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning & Electrical Services takes pride in being the preferred local plumber, electrician, and HVAC contractor for homeowners in the St. Louis Metro East and central Illinois communities.
We pride ourselves on being named in the Top Places to Work in the STL area as well as one of the Best Places to Work in IL for 6 years in a row! We know we wouldn't be where we are without our team. Which is why we offer competitive pay and fantastic benefits such as:
- Lots of PTO! (Including up to 4 weeks of paid vacation, 6 paid holidays, sick time, and a paid birthday holiday)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance - available for dependents, too!
- Life Insurance
- IRA Retirement Option
- Company Issued Electronics
- Company Issued Apparel
- Fully Stocked Company Vehicle
- Year-Round Work
- Weekly Bonus Opportunities
- Training through our Technical Training Academy
- (preferred) 2+ years’ Experience in residential install, repair, and service of sinks, tubs, toilets, water heaters, plumbing fixtures, and water filtration systems.
- (preferred) 2+ years’ Experience determining layouts for plumbing and plumbing related materials, knowledge of correct pipe fixtures/sizes, locating positions for connections and fixtures, assembling/installing valves and fittings.
- (preferred) 2+ years’ Experience servicing, troubleshooting, diagnosing and repairing plumbing equipment/issues.
- Valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record
- Able to pass a drug test and a background check.
- High school diploma or equivalent
More Opportunities View All