Experienced Service Plumber Springfield, IL
MB Heating and Cooling is Springfield's expert heating and cooling company, offering furnace and air conditioning services to our local communities. We pride ourselves on hiring the best in the industry to meet the high-quality expectations we set for our customers.
We know the importance and the value of our employees, and we vow to treat all our employees fairly, provide continued training so they can improve and maintain high standards of performance, and upward mobility. We are looking for Experienced Service Plumber who is looking to help us grow!
Primary Job Function: This is manual work at the journeyman level in the maintenance and repair of residential and light commercial plumbing and heating systems. Work involves performance of skilled plumbing tasks in maintaining, repairing, and servicing a variety of fixtures and equipment. Routine maintenance, service, and repair work are performed independently.
Work Hours: 40+ hours per week, Monday through Friday, overtime as required.
Pay: Up to $30 per hour DOE + Benefits
Benefits: medical, vision, dental, company vehicle, phone, tablet and uniform, paid holidays & vacation, tool program, paid on training
- Plumbing license in the state of IL
- Valid driver's license and insurable driving record
- Must pass drug and background screens.
- 3+ years plumbing experience.
- Strong knowledge of local plumbing codes
- Possess the ability to read blueprints and schematics.
- Willing to work in all types of weather.
- Great customer service skills
- Ability to use tablets and similar technology.
More Opportunities View All