Program Finance Manager
Leidos is hiring a Program Finance Manager in Peoria, IL. The primary purpose of this position is to work closely with the Portfolio Director and Program Management Organization (PMO), while effectively and efficiently executing a $100M per year utility energy efficiency contract. This position supports all program control functions including but not limited to, financial forecasting, monthly program accruals, and financial tracking, analysis and reporting across the program life cycle. Responsible for coordinating with the program teams to develop and maintain cost, baselines, and Estimates at Completion (EACs). This position must work closely with the program team and managers to review current project status and project future performance. It is responsible for monitoring cost performance and will perform related analyses. There is also a significant program accounts receivable/accounts payable role in this position that involves reviewing and approving subcontractor and program ally invoices, as well as customer invoices and supporting backup information. These invoices must also be tracked through final payment.
This Program Finance Manager will also prepare portions of program review presentations, produce financial deliverables for both internal and external resources, and will participate in the contract proposal process. This position will interface with all members of Finance, Program Management, Contracts, Pricing, Procurement, and Accounts receivable departments for both the contract and Leidos corporate. This position does have at least one direct report (Lead Accountant
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration and 4+ years relatable experience, experience in Energy Efficiency a plus.
• Strong accounting experience and customer interface skills a must.
• Working knowledge of the Project Control field with the ability to complete difficult assignments.
• Strong analytical and process improvement capabilities.
• Strong organizational skills needed to handle multiple task/projects and to work independently.
• Ability to analyze problems for root cause and implement corrective action.
• Ability to pivot quickly in situations.
• Ability to manage high volumes of tasks in a fast-paced, cyclical and demanding work environment.
• Ability to work as a team player working towards one combined goal.
• Must possess proven capability and experience working both tandem and serial tasks, with a self-motivated and can do attitude.
• Strong working knowledge with the Microsoft Suite, specifically Excel.
• Must possess proven capability in leading and mentoring subordinates.
More Opportunities View All