Green Energy Sales Consultant- Peoria IL
The Green Energy Sales Consultant is responsible for developing sales in a specific territory using various methods of lead generation. The core responsibilities and duties associated with this position include, but are not limited to, the following
- Collect reliable customer/territory information and estimate individual customer potential.
- Clearly explain to homeowners the community solar energy model, and how they can save money on their electricity bill by opting into their local solar farm.
- Ensure all required paperwork for a completed sale is legible, complete and submitted in a timely manner
- Attend weekly sales meetings
- Proficiency in interacting with customers in a polite, professional manner. Maintain an understanding and effectively communicate system prices, channels, services and packages to customers and potential customers
Job Type: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $90,000.00 - $150,000.00 per year
- Two-plus years of sales experience.
- Experience achieving and exceeding sales quota goals
- Valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving record as determined by the Company
- Excellent verbal communications skills
- Must be able to work independently, with minimal supervision
- Excellent detail orientation and follow through skills
- Flexibility to work within non-standard business hours i.e. evenings and weekends
- A desire to grow into leadership positions
More Opportunities View All