Heavy/Light Commercial/Industrial HVAC Service Technician Peoria, IL
We are a commercial and industrial mechanical service provider specializing in HVAC, building automation, electrical, chillers, boilers, piping, plumbing, sheet metal and equipment rental. We are a self-performing service provider covering all or parts of 15 states-Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, North Carolina, Ohio, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia and West Virginia.
Looking for technicians that want a future not a job. Performs preventative, corrective and predictive maintenance, troubleshoot and service of commercial and industrial HVAC systems and provides recommendations as appropriate. Understands control operation, and sequence of operation for commercial and industrial HVAC systems. Must be well organized to keep accurate service and maintenance records and communicate effectively. Works as a leader, has strong customer relationships and team building qualities.
- Install replacement equipment and parts per manufacturers specifications to honor manufacturers warranties.
- Complete HVACR preventive maintenance in accordance with established standards
- Troubleshoot, Analyze and repair HVACR malfunctions in accordance with EPA established standards.
- Follow maintenance schedule to complete accurate and timely equipment maintenance and operating logs.
- Complete documentation, including but not limited to, timesheets, expense reports and service reports.
- Conduct general tasks including, but not limited to, safety training, group meetings and maintaining tools and vehicle (if applicable)
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent, HVAC Apprenticeship Program
- 5 plus years HVAC experience working on commercial or industrial HVAC equipment /systems.
- EPA universal refrigeration license. Specific license and certification requirements listed in Service Level Agreement
- Knowledge of HVAC and electrical systems. Basic mathematical abilities in all units of measure. Read blueprints and technical schematics as well as specification manuals.
More Opportunities View All