Human Resources Manager Collinsville, IL
We are looking for a HR Manager to support our growing Illinois team. In this role, you will provide strategic human resource management support across the organization to attract, retain and grow our team. You will play a key role in the development and implementation of HR programs and initiatives and in driving the strategic direction of teams as the company grows to meet new demands. In this role, you will use your HR expertise including, but not limited to team member relations, talent acquisition, learning & performance development, and coaching and partnering with people leaders and train a high-performing team member base.
Walker-Miller Energy Services is a 20-year-old Detroit-based, core-values driven company committed to changing lives through energy efficiency. We create and manage customized energy waste reduction programs that help electric and gas utilities meet mandated energy savings goals.
Our experience driven philosophy of energy efficiency as economic development helps families and businesses save energy and save money. Through innovative, inclusive initiatives, we help build communities by creating local jobs, producing equitable energy savings for all rate payers, and spurring the growth of diverse local businesses.
Our operating philosophy is reflected in our core values. We refer to them as B-Hive:
B - Boldly Go
H - Humble Confidence
I - Inclusive Stewardship
V - Value Reputation
E - Extraordinary Experience
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Operate in alignment with our core values-driven culture that encourages top performance with compassion.
- Partner closely with the HR team, including talent acquisition and compensation & benefits to provide best-in-class HR practices that can scale to the dynamic demands of a growing company.
- Enable the success of team members, leaders, and the company, ensuring fair and consistent practices that inspire high performance and achievement of company goals.
- Support the development, implementation & management of best-in-class HR policies, procedures & protocols.
- Act as a business partner to the IL team, be knowledgeable and apply knowledge of local, state and federal laws & regulations.
- Deliver day-to-day HR support for the state of IL team members in partnership with people leaders including performance development /management, investigations, coaching people leaders & team members and talent development.
- Passionately drive results by thinking and acting proactively & quickly to ensure the long-term best interest of company objectives.
- Stay connected to the competitive landscape, including trends in human resources, talent acquisition, cultivating culture, compensation, and learning & development.
- Bachelor’s degree required in business or a related field, advanced degree a plus.
- 5+ years progressive HR experience.
Minimum 2 years HR Manager related experience
- May travel up to 30% of the time.
More Opportunities View All