HVAC Account Executive- Peoria, IL
Daikin Applied is seeking an Account Executive who will act as a technical sales expert developing and maintaining customer relationships, selling preventative maintenance contracts, and providing recommendations for service and repair work for HVAC systems.
What you will do:
- In an assigned territory, partner closely with Independent Manufacturers Representatives, District Office and Service Center Managers, sales colleagues, the parts team, and our technicians
- Meet sales goals through the development of existing customers and prospecting new business
- Compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from Daikin/McQuay installed equipment database, industry sources, business directories, vertical market information or any other lead generation source.
- Travels throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to solicit orders, build customer relationships and follow up on customer concerns.
- Prepares cost estimates and price quotations on new work and coordinates the preparation of cost estimates on project continuations. Verifies and quotes prices, credit terms and prepares sales contracts for orders obtained.
- Performs tests and conducts surveys on competitive products in order to determine the need for product alterations or the development of new products.
- Prepares reports of pipeline, sales activity and business plans.
- Identifies and implements tools and resources to assist in sales efforts (e.g. energy rebates, estimated payoffs, ROI).
- Analyze products and selling techniques
- Develop pipeline of future sales opportunities
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to travel territory daily
- Valid Driver's License and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
- HVAC industry experience
- 5+ years business to business sales experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Technical/Industrial or Bachelor’s degree
- Prior experience creating sales proposals, quotes, and reviewing contracts
- Commercial HVAC industry experience
- HVAC service sales experience
- Salesforce or other sales tracking software knowledge
More Opportunities View All