HVAC Controls Design Engineer Champaign IL
Industry leading company is looking for a BAS Control System Designer to join their growing team. Responsibilities include engineering a complete set of control drawings, including equipment layout, wiring details and sequences of operations for the projects. The Control System Designer will receive support from the General Manager, Project Manager, Sales and other office personnel,Recent graduates with an engineering degree and applicable course work will be considered.
Primary Duties and Expectations:
- Use Visio & MS Office tools to generate control drawings, schedules and sequences.
- Read and interpret mechanical drawings and specifications.
- Generate submittal documentation.
- Generate requests for information as needed
- Coordinate with contractors, owners and engineers on project designs.
- Follow all standard procedures.
- Complete as-built control drawings based on feedback from field.
- Generate operation and maintenance manuals.
- Meet project deadlines.
- Other engineering tasks as assigned.
- Practice and maintain company s core values: trust, honesty, integrity, and commitment.
- Follow all company and customer safety guidelines. Safety is a high priority for employees and customers.
- Maintain high level of quality workmanship and customer satisfaction.
- Build and manage relationships with customers and contractors.
- Look for, and suggest process improvements, both for efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Deal with conflicts in a calm professional manner. Escalate as needed.
- Communicate openly with fellow employees.
- Ask for assistance when appropriate.
- Maintain professional appearance.
- Continue training and professional development.
- Respect company and customer property.
Excellent company benefits include comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans (currently company pays vision and dental premiums and a significant portion of medical premium), company vehicle, laptop, cell phone, generous PTO and more.
More Opportunities View All