HVAC Controls Sales Engineer (Bloomington, IL)
Excellent opportunity for an experienced HVAC Controls Sales Engineer with demonstrated success selling Building Automation Systems. You'll compliment this growing central, IL team utilizing effective lead generation techniques, as well as selling to and providing Account Management for existing accounts.
Compensation commensurate with experience in the $80,000 range, plus excellent incentive program.
- Cultivate and close commercial HVAC/Building Automation projects and associated service opportunities with existing and new customers in various vertical markets.
- Meet directly with customers to establish needs and drive the overall sales process.
- Work with Operations personnel to execute growth, development, sales and marketing of all Security solutions offered by company.
- Create market awareness for company through networking, cold calling, presentations and attendance at local trade association meetings.
- Work strategically on targeted owner direct and new construction projects with electrical engineers and general contractors.
- Take a leadership role with select product partners in support of their business development activity.
- Craft and submit professional written proposals within established deadlines.
- Expertise in selling Integrated Building Automation Systems.
- Formal strategic selling or other type of professional sales training.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
More Opportunities View All