HVAC Energy Efficiency Installer
· Perform quality work from scope in a timely manner.
- Foam and seal all voids and crevasses in attic.
- Install attic insulation to R-49. Learn to clean and maintain insulation blower and hoppers. Build sturdy attic dams to prevent insulation from building up on attic access lid.
- Ability to complete energy efficiency work in both attics and crawlspaces, where necessary.
- Duct seal, Seal air handlers, registers, start collars, and plenum boxes, return grilles and filters.
- Re-Ducting/Duct Retrofit; install plenums, and start collars. Properly stretch and strap duct during installation. Install and seal TWY’s. Cut in and place new supply boxes and registers. Seal connections properly.
- Professionally clean, vacuum, and dust all areas of work on site.
- Clean truck after each day and organize tools.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Punctuality - being on time is a must.
- Knowledgeable in residential HVAC service and repair
- Reliable transportation to work (transportation provided once on site)
- Comfortable working in attics and crawlspaces
- Able to lift 50 pounds
- Able to climb ladders
- Problem Solver
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Team player- friendly, personable and customer service driven
- Takes direction
- Valid social security card
- Agree to drug test and background check.
*BPI certification (training available)
*Salary will be discussed upon hire
More Opportunities View All