Join A Winning Company We're looking for superstars who consider themselves the best of the best (or rapidly on the way to being the best) who want a chance to prove themselves in a company that recognizes hard work and achievement and doesn't treat employees like a number
We're CEO Warrior, a training and implementation company for the service industry. We started 5 years ago by two guys who built a small electrical company into a large service company with 165 trucks and 200 employees.
·Today we have companies that are dominating in the state where you are looking for opportunity. Our clients have built the strongest team and culture you've ever seen, where team members are deeply motivated;
· we care about you and your hobbies and your family and your free time and make sure that can have that balance in your life to enjoy it all;
we're constantly expanding so we've created some amazing opportunities for you. We want to help you dream big in your life and career.
We hire and love veterans! JOB DESCRIPTIONHVAC ExpertJob Duties : You're ready to work : You have experience servicing, troubleshooting, diagnosing, repairing and installing HVAC components.
You possess your own tools necessary to complete your work. You have a driver's license, a ready-to-work attitude, and no problem handling the physical demands of the job - such as lifting heavy equipment or balancing on a ladder.
You're capable of working in enclosed spaces or doing a significant amount of crawling and standing. (Hey, if this is a surprise to you then you probably shouldn't be an HVAC technician).
Work with the team : You stay in contact with your supervisor and your team to make sure the work orders are completed efficiently - everyone pitches in because it's ultimately about serving the customer.
Develop your expertise : You install and repair various HVAC systems, knowing that you're ultimately helping people live comfortable and safer lives.
Over time, you gain a growing expertise at diagnosing problems and understanding how to repair or replace them. You respond to emergencies with safety as your top priority.
Become a trusted professional: You keep your tools neat, clean, and well-maintained so they're handy and ready for use and safe.
You'll learn to prepare written materials (e.g. scope of work, work orders, bids, equipment inventory, etc.) because you know that this keeps everyone informed - from the customer to the team back at the office.
· Must be dependable and honest; responsibility for customer payments is required.* Experience with installation of HVAC equipment.
· Must be reliable and customer oriented.* Requires some physical labor on a daily basis in various weather conditions.* Must complete all required paperwork in a timely and accurate manner.
· Maintain the equipment and inventory in your truck for maximum efficiency.* Must be able to interact with customers and co-workers on a professional level.
· Must be able to track and keep informed of a client's changing needs and requests.* Ability to work independently.* Must have a good driving record and ability to pass a drug test.
· Exhibit professional conduct at all times, whether at the job site or driving company vehicles. Now Is Your Time To get started, click the "Apply" button now and send us your resume.
More Opportunities View All