HVAC Installer / Installation Technician Springfield, IL
MB Heating & Cooling is currently hiring for a full-time HVAC Installer / Installation Technician to install heating and cooling systems, accessories, and ductwork while providing excellent customer service in the Springfield, IL area. This position typically works from 7:30 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday, with some evenings and weekends as needed. We pay our HVAC Installers / Installation Technicians a competitive wage of $20 - $26/hour, depending on experience, with base pay plus spiffs.
ABOUT MB HEATING & COOLING
People want to live in a home that fits their needs and they want to work with a trustworthy company to do this. That's where we come in! Since 1986, we have been providing the highest value and most reliable home comfort services throughout the greater Central Illinois area. We do everything from HVAC maintenance to plumbing and electrical work. Whether customers need to upgrade their power systems or just swap out the old water heater, we can do it! We can even incorporate green technology into their homes from smart thermostats to solar paneling. Our team is skilled, honest, and ready to take on anything. We are fully committed to customer satisfaction!
Our team takes a lot of pride in their work! They are our greatest asset, and we always support and stand by them because teamwork and communication are the sources of our strength. We are involved in the community and love to serve. Along with this amazing company culture, we offer a great work environment, excellent benefits, and opportunities for advancement! Join us!
OUR IDEAL HVAC INSTALLER / INSTALLATION TECHNICIAN
- Team-player--is respectful of coworkers and values the teamwork mentality
- Knowledgeable--is well informed and intelligent in job-related issues
- Customer service--keeps the needs of customers as a top priority
- Communication skills--communicates effectively through both verbal and written means
- Professional--represents our business in a positive, professional way
- High school diploma or equivalent
- NATE and EPA certified
- 2+ years of heating and cooling experience
- Experience with brazing and soldering
- Physical ability to lift 50 lbs. and perform typical tasks associated with installing heating and cooling systems
- Valid driver's license and a good driving record
Having NATE specialty certifications and an associate degree is desired, but not required.
More Opportunities View All
- Business Program Manager Peoria, IL
- Data Operations Coordinator O’Fallon, IL
- Customer Care Specialist-Springfield, Decatur, Collinsville Champaign, IL
- Underground Specialist- Champaign, IL
- Experienced Installation Technician Champaign, IL
- Marketing Development Initiative Marketing Coordinator Alton, IL