HVAC/Refrigeration Technician Springfield, IL
**SIGN-ON BONUS BASED ON EXPERIENCE**
Seeking motivated technicians of all skill levels. Preferred candidates should have at least 2 years of COMMERCIAL experience and a Universal EPA card.
Candidates must possess the following qualities:
- Self Starter and the ability to work independently
- Must have EPA Card and safe driving record
- Technically Savvy
- Excellent customer service skills
Tasks may include:
- repairing commercial HVAC and refrigeration systems
- Repairing or replacing worn or defective parts
- Fixing, repairing, or replacing all types of pumps, refrigeration equipment, pneumatic valves, electric valves, heat transfer equipment, ventilation, and air distribution equipment according to prints, specifications, diagrams, or other instructions.
- Calibrate thermostats and ensure appropriate temperatures are maintained
- Test pipe or tubing joints or connections for leaks using pressure gauges
- Repair walk-in coolers and freezers to ensure they are operating at required safe temperatures
- Test electrical circuits or components and make necessary repairs
- Determine the HVAC/R systems' energy use and make recommendations to improve efficiency as part of an energy management system.
Technicians must wear a mask where masks are required.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- HVAC: 2 years (Preferred)
- Refrigeration: 2 years (Preferred)
More Opportunities View All