HVAC Sales- Bloomington, IL
- Communicate professionally and respectfully with customers, office staff and coworkers.
- Be thorough in inspections, and accurate in quoting replacements or repairs.
- Completion of proposed work as quoted.
- Participate in on-call assignments and back-up as required.
- Participate in all required staff meetings and training sessions.
- Positive attitude required and must be able to promote a professional, and friendly work environment.
- Work hard, smart and efficiently.
- Follow the outline of company policies and procedures.
- Consistently sell equipment, accessories and other promotional material from the company.Other duties as assigned.
- MUST HAVE SALES EXPERIENCE!
- Candidates must have the ability to learn to determine residential HVAC service needs, quote prices, and perform repairs. Employees must be able to interact and communicate well with customers in their homes and businesses.
- Candidates will understand residential heating and cooling equipment operation, IAQ, air distribution systems and basic repairs of HVAC appliances and fixtures.
- Training to expand knowledge base and areas of expertise will be provided with further certification expected.
- All interested candidates must currently be able to learn to troubleshoot and repair a variety of residential HVAC systems as well as install supporting IAQ products according to manufacturer's specifications and applicable codes.
- Must be able to lift and maneuver equipment up to 25 lbs.
- Must be able to crawl, climb, kneel, squat, bend and reach overhead
- Must be able to climb and work on ladders
- Must be able to use hand and power tools
More Opportunities View All