HVAC Service and Sales Bluff City, IL
Do you have a passion for clients and providing top-notch service in a leading industry while building your technical skills? Are you excited to work with a company that wants to help you achieve your goals? Regardless of skillset and experience, if you have the right attitude and willingness to learn, we'll take care of the rest.
- 3-5 years experience in installation, maintenance and troubleshooting diverse HVAC system and service issues.
- Strong analytical skills with precise attention to detail.
- Ability to work quickly, independently and ensuring on the job accuracy.
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills, with the desire to exceed client satisfaction.
- Valid driver's license with a clean driving record.
- Be able to lift up to 70 pounds - push, pull, carry or maneuver heavier equipment.
- Ability to carry ladders, work from heights and within small spaces (crawl spaces, attics, etc.).
- Must be willing/able to pass drug test(s) as required by company.
- Fluency in Spanish is preferred, but not required.
More Opportunities View All