HVAC Service Tech 4 Bloomington, IL
The primary purpose of the HVAC Technician 4 is to troubleshoot, diagnose, repair, and install HVAC, plumbing and mechanical components/equipment. Perform Service projects/small jobs from beginning to completion and insure total customer satisfaction throughout.
HVAC Technician 4’s responsibilities include:
- Installation and commission of a wide variety of HVAC equipment.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair a wide variety of HVAC equipment.
- Perform maintenance of HVAC equipment such as atmospheric boiler, water cooled chiller.
- Energy recovery ventilator service, hydronic AHU & FCU service and repair.
- Establish and maintain clear communications with customers while both on and off the customer job sites.
- Assist in maintain inventory and tool procurement of individual service vehicle.
- Promote and perform all aspects of Bernhard’s safety procedures and policies.
- Current Licensed Technician or verifiable experience in service of commercial HVAC systems.
- At least 3 years of e chiller Repair Experience
- Holds an EPA Certification.
- Ability to troubleshoot, possessing mechanical and diagnostic skills.
- Energy recovery ventilator services, atmospheric boiler maintenance and service.
- Understanding and troubleshooting three-phase power.
- Maintenance experience with chillers, boilers, pumps, AHU’s, and other equipment.
- Excellent multitasking skills, with the ability to perform duties outside of scope of work when necessary
More Opportunities View All