HVAC Service Technician/Installer East Peoria, IL
Comfort Specialists is in immediate need of an experienced professional to install and perform service and maintenance of primarily residential heating and cooling equipment. The candidate will assist in the installation of replacement systems and must have training and a minimum of 3 years of experience in the field and be able to work unsupervised. A high degree of customer relations skills will be required. You must be able to build a relationship with our customers, do the highest quality work and exceed their expectations. This position will require some weeknight and weekend on call rotation.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits and provide an enjoyable, flexible, low-stress workplace. We also offer bonuses for add-on sales and lead generation. We are a Trane Comfort Specialist dealer and have access to numerous training programs offered by Trane both on-line and in a classroom. We also do in house training. If you have a desire to be the best, want to increase your knowledge in this field and want to look forward to coming to work every day you have an opportunity to do just that working with Comfort Specialists.
- High school graduate.
- Hvac program graduate from a reputable institution.
- EPA certification.
- 3 years minimum experience in service & installation roles.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Installation of residential heating & cooling equipment and accessories.
- Service and repair of heating and cooling equipment and accessories.
- Troubleshooting of heating and cooling equipment and accessories.
- Preventive maintenance of heating and cooling equipment and accessories.
- Some weeknight and weekend on call rotation.
More Opportunities View All