HVAC Systems Engineer Peoria, IL
As a member of the ENTEC Engineering Team, you will provide engineering support of the sales and implementation of HVAC, Energy, Retro-commissioning and Building Automation projects. This position will provide support when needed at all levels of the project process, including the initial sales cycle, overall design, installation planning and project closeout. You will work closely with team members from various parts of the organization, as well as external clients and contractors.
This role consists of a mix of office and field-based work, depending on the project needs. Typical work hours are Monday-Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, but may vary in order to meet client and project schedules.
Job duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Design of HVAC and Building Automation Systems to meet the performance and financial objectives of the customer
- Performance of building load analysis and building energy usage calculations
- Analysis of project documents and site conditions to determine project requirements
- Preparation of specifications and drawings for HVAC systems and components, including piping, sheet metal, wiring and sequence of operations
- Selection of proper types and size of HVAC components
- Development of ECMs (Energy Conservation Measures) and FIMs (Facility Improvement Measures)
- Monitoring project process - track action items, issues and decisions
ENTEC Services, Inc. fields a best-in-class team of professional engineers, mechanical service technicians, building automation experts, and sales and administrative professionals whose unique interaction and collaboration get to the root cause of the issues building owners face.
ENTEC provides an unmatched level of accountability and expertise in troubleshooting, problem solving, verifiable preventive maintenance, and energy services. Our passion to serve clients is driven by the core values of Own It, Serve Others, Choose Great, and Build Connections that govern our decisions
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or other related field
- Professional License (P.E.) in good standing
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products and AutoCAD software suite
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in verbal and written communication regarding technical and non-technical issues
- Ability to work well in a collaborative environment, as well as to perform work independently
- Experience with Revit, Trane Trace 3D Plus and Bluebeam Revu software
- Background in energy conservation for HVAC
- Previous work experience with design and execution of service and construction projects
- Strong organizational skills; ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
More Opportunities View All