Jacobs Global Field Services is a premier provider of construction, maintenance and capital project solutions. With an ever expanding workforce of both direct hire craft and professional staff, Jacobs Global Field Services provides support to clients in petrochemical, chemical, pharmaceutical, consumer products, pulp and paper, automotive, mining and metals business lines across multiple markets.
Responsible for maintaining all HVAC systems.
- Must have knowledge of instrumentation and control systems: electrical, electronic and pneumatic; vapor compression refrigeration system with the following types of compressors: reciprocating, centrifugal, screw, vane all in the hermetic, semi-hermetic and open types; direct expansion coolers, flooded coolers, DX and flooded coils, with associated refrigerant metering systems, direct air, water cooled and evaporative type condensers, secondary refrigerant systems, brine, glycol, meoh, etc.
- Utilize air handling equipment and associated duct systems
- Use of all test and repair equipment needed to maintain and repair above equipment including but not limited to vacuum pumps, brazing equipment, lifting equipment, electrical test instruments and power tools
- Additional responsibilities not listed may be required
- Minimum 4 years industrial construction/maintenance industry experience or equivalent education
- Must be certified to work with (CFC) refrigerants
- Physical Requirements:
- Climbing, Balancing, Stooping, Kneeling, Crouching, Crawling, Reaching, Standing, Walking, Pushing, Pulling, Lifting, Fingering, Grasping, Feeling, Repetitive Motions
More Opportunities View All