HVAC Technician Champaign, IL
Heatwave Heating and Cooling is currently hiring for a full-time HVAC Technician to provide excellent customer service for our clients while going into their homes and businesses to troubleshoot, diagnose, repair, and maintain their residential and light commercial HVAC systems in the Bradley, IL area. This service tech position earns $40,000 to $120,000 a year, depending on experience. We are local industry leaders in this essential trade and believe that hard work can also be fun.
OUR IDEAL HVAC TECHNICIAN
- Respectful - be kind, positive, and helpful
- Career-minded - looking for more than a job
- Self-motivated - sees what needs to be done and does it
- Team player - get along well with others and have a true understanding of teamwork
- Pride in your work - real desire to do quality work and ensure customer satisfaction
ABOUT HEATWAVE HEATING AND COOLING
Heatwave Heating and Cooling has been serving our local community with exceptional HVAC services since 2009. Together, we have nearly 20 years of experience in the industry, giving us the necessary skills to complete any job our customers may need. From high-quality heater repair to air conditioning installation to air filter maintenance and more, our team of licensed and insured technicians is committed to complete customer satisfaction every single time.
We believe the key components to being successful is hiring like-minded individuals who are honest and take pride in their work. We take great pleasure in having a team full of people who use integrity in everything they do and adhere to all company procedures with a great attitude. If you are self-driven to succeed and take pride in having integrity and honesty define you, then you need to be a part of our team
- 1 year of residential and light commercial HVAC systems experience
- Strong customer service skills
- Valid driver's license and a clean driving record
More Opportunities View All