HVAC Technician III Springfield, IL
Provides HVAC maintenance to all areas of Memorial Health System as assigned. Insures that work is completed per established policies/procedures, work order specifications and appropriate codes
Demonstrated ability to read, understand and apply complex building codes such as NFPA and Joint Commission.
• Must possess routine hand tools used by an HVAC technician.
• Demonstrated ability to apply HVAC theory, read/understand blueprints, and other technical specifications.
• Demonstrated comprehensive knowledge of HVAC procedures and safety codes.
• Demonstrated ability to concentrate and pay close attention to detail for long periods of time.
• Have basic computer knowledge
More Opportunities View All