The Spengler Company, Inc. is headquartered in O'Fallon, Illinois and has been a 5 Star rated service company for the past 48 years. A place to change your quality of life, professionally and personally. We've changed our culture to meet the needs of our personnel. Our outlook is for our employees to come in with a smile on their face and leave their day with the same smile. Coming to work because you enjoy your job and the people you work with. Same name, same owner, new culture.
The Spengler Company Inc. offers a full benefits package including:
- New Hourly Wage Scale plus Commissions
- Health, Dental and Prescription Insurance
- Life Insurance Policy Paid 100% by Spengler
- Paid Vacation, Sick Time and Holiday Pay
- 401K Program
- Innovative Training, Bonus Programs, Awards and Extra Paid Time Off!
We’re looking for exceptional HVAC Technician / Sales Specialist to deliver the most efficient, highest quality customer experiences in residential heating and cooling repair and installation.
As a HVAC Solution Specialist , you will work as part of a dynamic and passionate team to demonstrate technical competency and ensure desired quality installations. You will ensure a proper diagnose and install heating and cooling repairs.
The position will be based in our office, with opportunities to travel to the market you are working in.
- Complete heating and cooling maintenance, repair, and other related in-home, service calls.
- Know how to maintain customer rapport to ensure the customer gets the best service and experience for the value.
- Educate and assist comfort specialist when needed to provide the best options.
- Understand your quality installation criteria and hold yourself accountable and pride yourself on 0 callbacks.
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and repeat business at the end of every installation.
- Work alongside customer service and dispatch to ensure overall success of the business.
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well inventoried truck.
- Participate actively in all training exercises, morning meetings and retreats.
- Train and mentor apprentices to ensure quick, accurate repairs and installations.
- Be accurate and timely with invoices, time cards, curbside feedback and option sheets.
- Hold EPA Certification and knowledge of repair, and trouble shooting knowledge of local HVAC codes and ability to make on-the-job applications.
- Referral to new systems when warranted.
- Clean, safe driving record.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- Passionate about The Spengler Company and loves the brand.
- High integrity with advanced social skills and ability to make solid connections.
- Strong desires to be a better installer tomorrow than you are today.
- Outgoing personality and great image that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
- Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
- Highly motivated, self-starter who’s flexible and has a great attitude on life.
Accessibility: If you need help accessing this page, please contact:
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
More Opportunities View All