HVAC Technicians Springfield, IL
Join the nation’s leading service provider for critical telecom, network infrastructure, and renewable energy. With over 1800 team members, operating out of 25 offices throughout the country and servicing over 50,000 unique locations, Pearce provides a comprehensive service experience to our customers by offering a wide range of telecom and renewable energy services and expertise. With our powerhouse team, comprehensive service offerings, and national footprint, we are the nation’s most desired strategic partner for telecom and renewable energy assets maintenance, repair, and re-powering. Just as we focus on our customers, we are committed to supporting an inclusive environment where our employees authentically thrive and do impactful work. Learn more about Pearce at www.pearce-services.com and www.pearce-renewables.com.
Pearce is seeking skilled HVAC Technicians to join our team servicing and repairing commercial HVAC units on cell phone towers. This is a fast-paced and rewarding job that is best suited for individuals who are responsible, self-directed, highly motivated, willing to travel, and looking to learn and grow in the Telecom industry.
Join the country’s largest national independent services company that will provide you with the tools and resources you need to design, build and enhance a successful career. Pearce offers a family-friendly and innovative culture with opportunities for growth, competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, life insurance), PTO/Holidays, and a company-matching 401(k) Retirement plan. Also provided are a company vehicle, phone, laptop, or tablet (as required for your role), and all necessary tools and safety equipment.
- 3 or more years of experience with HVAC maintenance (commercial preferred).
- Compliance with FCC/FAA/EPA/OSHA Regulations.
- Basic knowledge of electronic, mechanical, and electrical components including refrigeration systems.
- Must have the ability to be on call and travel for work when needed is highly preferred, especially during busy summer months.
- Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and by email.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record and be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
More Opportunities View All