Industrial HVAC/R Technician
Amentum is seeking an industrial maintenance HVAC Technician to join our 3rd shift team of multi-skilled technicians E. Peoria, IL!
In this position you are responsible for assisting higher level technicians in responding to work orders and providing service and feedback to the customer on all work orders, troubleshooting, and providing preventive maintenance on the facility HVAC equipment, fixtures and systems.
- Performing a variety of preventive maintenance, corrective maintenance
- Assisting the more senior HVAC Technicians in responding to work orders
- Working safely around 3-phase power up to and including 480V
- Maintains, operates and troubleshoots HVAC systems and equipment such as heat exchangers, chillers, and air handling units.
- Diagnoses and troubleshoots ventilation equipment, pumps, fans, rooftop AHUs, split systems, compressors, refrigeration, etc.
- Performs Corrective Maintenance commercial and industrial refrigeration equipment
- Troubleshoots and repairs blowers and fans
- Troubleshoots and repairs basic electrical issues
- Performs basic plumbing repairs
- Associate’s degree or trade school certification in HVAC
- Basic knowledge of chiller operations (centrifugal)
- Basic knowledge of Raised Floor AC systems
- Basic knowledge of Café/Restaurant style equipment
- Basic knowledge of BAS systems
- Basic knowledge of Air Handling Units, Cooling Towers, Heat Exchangers and associated equipment
More Opportunities View All