Jr. Graphic & Web Designer Peoria, IL
Leidos, the implementer for the award-winning Ameren Illinois Energy Efficiency Program, seeks a highly motivated Jr. Graphic & Web Designer for our in-house design department located in Peoria, IL. The Graphic & Web Designer will work as part of the Marketing Team, reporting to the Marketing Content Manager. This position will work to produce digital and print creative, direct mail, advertisements, newsletters, flyers, case studies and other collateral.Location: Candidates must be local to the Peoria, IL area, as this position will be primarily based in our Downtown Peoria office during COVID-19. Post COVID-19, this position will be full time in the Peoria office.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers.
- High school diploma with 2+ years of work experience in graphic design or related field. Bachelor's degree in graphic design or related field preferred.
- Demonstrates capability and success in the development and execution of bold, creative design work
- The ability to communicate information and ideas so others will understand
- Strong creative development skills
- Demonstrates good organizational, management, and interpersonal skills
- Can-do attitude and will to succeed
- Ability to follow instructions and the desire to learn new skills
- Strong attention to detail, quality, and follow-through
- Professional demeanor and dedication to deliver top notch customer service
- Strong knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Spark)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience with website content management systems
- Strong planning, organization, time management, interpersonal and team building skills
Demonstrated ability to successfully handle details with accuracy and make unanticipated changes to production deliverables
More Opportunities View All